RE: [MV] Farby stuff,and MVers vs. reenactors

From: Henry J. Fackovec (HFackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 15:34:21 PDT

Exactly right! Steve cites a great and personal example: because Larry's has
one, and we run in the same circles, I choose not to mount on mine (Though I
REALLY want to.) It's the right thing for the public to see an assortment of
vehicles.

Another example is I saw a machine gun mount on a "restored" M109 shop van.
Has anyone ever seen a real one? checked the TOE or what ever authorizes the
equipment for a unit for mounting a MG on a M109? Farby... <G>

Hankie