Re: [MV] M35 driveshafts

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 16:22:50 PDT

Are you really talking about the flanges on the front of the front axle
differential and rear of the last axle diff? They are there because the
differentials on an M35 can be put in any of the three axles, and depending
on what axle it is in, one flange or the other or both (if it is in the
center axle) are used.

Saves on spare parts that need to be maintained.