Re: [MV] Vietnam Transportation Assn Reunion and Vehicle RallyFort Eustis, Va. in June

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 16:07:09 PDT

This is not the Army Transportation Assn Vietnam Reunion.............This is
a joint effort between some Vietnam Veterans,Historians and the Army Trans
Museum at Ft Ustes. Its gonna be one hell of a show.

Yes "eve" will be there but there is no schedule............only the hours
of operation at the Trans. Museum at Ft. Ustes where she is displayed.

There were M151A2's in Vietnam but i'd leave the TOW at home. I dont think
they were on the 151 just yet.
If anyone wants to attend, I have the information on hotels in the area.

Jeff
Line Haul Historian & Associate member of the ATAV.