What kind of paint to use?

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 05:26:53 PDT

Gene - Many of us use Gillespie Paint, and get it from Mark Dodd in Texas - he has an ad in MVMAG. A guy named RONZO on this list uses leftover housepaint to paint his truck - I wouldn't recommend it, but we're all different I guess.

KB

>>>Subject: [MV] olive drab paint

Hi all, just got an M35A2, good mechanically but the body is rough. What
kind of paint to use? How many gallons to paint the entire vehicle? Where to
get it? About how much per gallon? I'm in south central/southwest Pa. Thanks
and God bless! Gene