Re: [MV] What kind of paint to use?

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 05:49:13 PDT

I just wish someone could sell me paint... live in very small town cannot
get paint across border. paint shop just looks at me like I'm nuts and I
cannot find my right OD color in Canada.....very flustered. I need 1956 OD
color which is 24087 correct?. If anyone out here is in Canada and can help
me get this paint I would be much grateful.....

Thanks for any help.

Mark