Re: [MV] crash box transmissions

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 13:07:33 PDT

Mark I think your answer is... a crash box is any gear box with out
Synchronizers. Dogs are excluded as well.
Although my dog rides in the MV's once in a while he is not trained at
shifting yet I will have to work on that.
Steve maybe if you take your dogs to the beach once in a while they won't be
so hard to work with....
I have a Dodge and A Chevy and have had many 4, 5 and 6 speeds, shifting has
more to do with the ear than hand and foot all dogs aside of course.

Dave