Trading Time.... Mutt for a Mule

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 17:19:30 PDT

Well its time for me to work on something else, or at least see what my options are.  I have a great '70 USMC M151A2 MUTT that I am willing to put up for trade for a Mule.  Mutt is registered in California (Camp Pendleton area) got the personalized plates on the way, 70MUTT2, with the following items:

fording kit, ROPS, Custom vinyl TAN top with doors (on the way) all the goodies, Continental tires, all the tools you need, fresh oils, well taken care of, uncut, 14,400 on the odometer (?) I put 3,400 on it myself since Sept , Truck runs a little rough right now but I have all the new ignition parts in the seat (thats all it needs is to be installed), extra engine, 2 diffs, and more parts that I dont care to list here.

If anyone is interested, seriously, I have pics on most of the Yahoo sites, Cliff's 70 is the file names so you can take a look.  If you want more or cant see them I will supply them at request.  Ask those that have seen it in the LA and SD areas about it.  Been to many parades and static displays.

 Well you know the usual disclaimers.  Its my truck and I will make the deal as appropriate.  Thanks for all you guys and gals and what you do here on the list, for me, for others and for the Services.

Cliff Smith

'70 Tan USMC M151A2
MVPA #26244