M715 Whole or Parts SW NH N.E.,CAB,BED

From: JEEPKAISER@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 11:45:33 PDT

Hello
I know I am opening myself up to the usual rederic and the usual list verbal assaults, most I enjoy. I am sure most of it is a loving shake down and I am of hard skin so go for it..LOL!

I am still looking to sell "Yellow Dawg" my M715 some assembly required, Please respond off list email me direct for telephone number. I do not always read the list everyday.

I got a better response for parts than the entire truck
I also got a lot of NDT tire kickers. Talker, dreamers and far away look ERs. I am looking for a serious commitment verbal in writing or a deposit before I stop advertising or decide to take it apart or sell it whole.

I apologize if I am stand offish to your requests. I have had a lot of false promises, offers and let downs. I am looking for offers good for me as well as a good deal for buyers. I love this truck and I am only selling because of heart ship so I am not giving it away or accepting ridiculously low offers. I understand there is always a better price and a better deal like Jeeps for $50 and a running truck for $300 or a comparatively better deal at auction. But I am trying to be middle of the road on prices.
I am starting at $800 for the Caracas and depending on what you want with it we can negotiate from there.
If I part it out. I was hoping to get more for my labors.
Bed $450, Cab (stripped) $450, nose $350, etc., etc. I am not hard in stone on prices and am starting high as most military truck guys like me want to negotiate and get a better deal. Not that military truck guys are cheap or am I insulting you all, just that we are educated buyers and have seen a lot of rip off. I do not want you to leave feeling like you got a raw deal but you spent your money well.
This truck has a dent in every part of it and has little or no rot.
A buyer pointed out a quarter size hole in the kicker and a dent and decided it was too much work, Waaaaaa I been playing with these trucks in "anything but salt free NH" and this one has the least rust or rot I have seen so far.
I require you come see it or request more PICS before you decide so you should be somewhat local for large parts or entire truck. I am also gathering all my other parts in a way I can take a picture and put a price on it for shipping for you guys requesting small parts be patient. I am a slow mover and the parts are not always in front of me. Again I have a lot of parts besides "yellow-dog" so I will have a list PIC and price soon.
I do not have the most wanted parts such as seats, bows, brush guards, tailgates, black out light, front bumper, winch, front headlamp bezel grill assembly.
Thanks again for your support.
Commence with verbal assault now! LOL>.
Thank you,
Daniel
Jeepkaiser@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/jeepkaiser/index.html
Owner, driver and constant repairer of
Black Bear (M715) No longer Yellow Dog, We can rebuild her
Yellow Dog (M715) Part Red dog
Red Dog (M715) May she rest in pieces and thanx for the service
She will be greatly missed and a donor to all my trucks and a few of yours.
Ambulance (M725) My baby