Re: [MV] Churchville/convoy: Should I put my 50 cal on the truck

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 07:14:46 PDT

Is it Live or is it Memorex? That is the question. If it is just a show
piece IE inoperative, demilled or built specifically to sit up there on the
ring and look lean mean and absolutely adorable then by all means 9/11 not
withstanding take it with you. Think about it...............it was DESIGNED
to go up there and belongs there for two reasons.
# 1. That's what the ring was built for.
# 2 A Deuce looks naked without her Big Mama along " Ma-Deuce" (M-2 HB)
The two Ladies go hand in hand.

At 07:18 AM 4/19/2003 -0500, kuhrick wrote:

>i would say if your only around town not a hmv show
>think of Sept 11 more worry too day than before that day
>if your in the USA
>if your out side the USA
>you mite have been dealing with that kind of stuff for 20-40 years
>ken
>kb9yku
>

>At 06:39 AM 4/19/03 -0400, Surplusyes@aol.com wrote:
>>There were several trucks and a DUKW with M2 on them last year at the East
>>Coast Rally, no problem.
>>Regards
>>Tom......

>>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>