Re: [MV] Churchville/convoy: Should I put my 50 cal on the truck

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 21:22:26 PDT

Hi Joe,
I will be traveling with the M2 on the ring mount. It will be covered. I
never traveled with the gun on the mount until I got the cover for it. I
don't think you are going to find a "cheap" cover, but I have seen them
on e-bay. In fact, this is where I finally got mine for. They often run
around $75-$100. I waited to buy one for less than half that price. I
just got lucky.

Almost everyone likes to see the trucks with the guns at the shows. I
have never heard a negative comment, and almost always have kids line up
to stand in the ring mount and "play" with the gun. The last show I was
at, I had an older couple (in their 70's, at least) ask if it would be
ok if they took photos of him with the gun. They couldn't stop thanking
me after they took the photos.
Bruce

GOTAM35 wrote:

>Well the convoy and the rally are just 2 weeks away and I am debating with
>myself (probably not wise) about not putting the 50 cal gun ring on the
>truck for the show. Since I will be traveling through several states,
I am

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History