The M35 is alive!!

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 13:11:26 PDT

IT'S ALIVE.....IT'S ALIVE....

Sorry about that, I've watched "Young Frankenstein" too many time.

I have successfully swapped the pumps on two LDT 456 1C's now. The truck is
loaded on the trailer and ready to take to the pa-in-law in the morning.
What a great Easter present.

Thanks to all that offered and provided help, especially Mr. Doyle. This
list an incredible source of information (not to mention BS too). I now
consider myself a "shade tree" diesel mechanic. The real mechanic with me
told me we where not close enough to the trees for that and said I was a
"junk yard" mechanic. Either way I know enough about diesels now to
thoroughly screw one over.

Now I have to check all the fluids, and grease up my M35 for the 3 hour
trip. That will probably take longer than the trip.

Joe Trapp