Re: [MV] Churchville/convoy: Should I put my 50 cal on the truck

From: Employee-email@MilVeh.com
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 21:23:55 PDT

F#%$ing A... put the .50 cal on! Hey, there isn't a
cop in 50 states who is going to stop you in a MV
because you're runnin a .50 visible IMHO. After what
we just did in Iraq, you got a free ride. Just cover
the barrel so you don't freak out the peaceniks...
hehehehe.

I would do that in heartbeat if I had a .50, but then
I have run with my 1919A4 a few hundred times without
a hitch.