Re: [MV] What kind of paint to use?

From: Barry Churcher (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 11:19:59 PDT

Subject: Re: [MV] What kind of paint to use?

> I just wish someone could sell me paint... live in very small town cannot
> get paint across border. paint shop just looks at me like I'm nuts and I
> cannot find my right OD color in Canada.....very flustered. I need 1956 OD
> color which is 24087 correct?.

Hi Mark
  I have never had any trouble getting paint across the border, but
Canada Customs has never specifically asked me. They are more
interested in alcohol and tobacco. That's where the tax money is.
I have a few sources here in Canada for paint. Car Quest mixes me
the right colour for my M38A1. Where are you in Canada? Contact me
off list for more info if you want.
Barry