[MV] LDS 465-1A Pump update.

From: Adam Suess (ajsuess@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 14:30:17 PDT

Thanks for all the advice so far. I went through the timing procedure and
determined that the slotted tooth on the plunger drive gear is 1/2 tooth
off. Should be 1 tooth to the right of the timing mark. It is only 1/2 tooth
to the right. I looked in TM 9-2910-226-34 for a way to correct this but
can't seem to find what I need. Another TM pointed me in the direction of a
TM 9-2910-226-34&P but that comes up no good. Any one know how to correct
this? Is it off enough to cause problems? Thanks again for the help. Adam
Suess