Re: [MV] M113s in Iraq

From: JJ&A (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 22:12:07 PDT

A retroreflector would consist of an array of right angle corners. The physical
properties of such retroreflectors are such that they will bounce a plane wave
of very small wavelength off of two and likely three sides, then returning it
directly back from where it came. The louvers will reflect back into the same
plane, but not necessarily in the same line. Probably better than nothing,
though. Way easier to fabricate in the field, too. Jim