Chico, CA MV breakfast

From: Employee-email@MilVeh.com
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 23:13:18 PDT

Looking for a few people with restored military
vehicles to convoy to Chico, CA. for a military
tribute breakfast on 6/28/03 (breakfast is free to
those with MV's).

This event is sponsored by a large local church. If
interested you can email me, but before you do, if you
say you are coming you really have to show up, because
people will be counting on your presence. The start
time would be 07:30 hrs.

We have local camping. Event is over by 11 a.m. It's
a very nice feel good kind of event with military
speakers, VFW, POWs, etc. I went last year and about
200 people turned out.

Jack