Re: [MV] The metric system in America

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 12:18:12 PDT

Glen...I like that saying...that should be the motto of the fight
against the metric system. We are not Brits (no harm meant) nor
Europeans and we should travel our own destiny...not try to follow in
someone elses foot prints. We have kinda led the pack for a good period
of time and we let the higher ups that probably spend 99% of their time
in a big city cripple the nation with this metric stupidity. Someone
needs to get the ball rolling to stop this! Or convert to it completely.
I think the wrench turners of America should get mad as hell and not
take it. The young mechanic of today is the youth of yesterday that we
wondered how they were gonna make it in this world and they know no
different. We should show them we care and put an end to it one way or
another. Fred Martin, Greenfield, Ohio