Removal of broken exhaust manifold bolt

From: Michael (gundocmike@okplus.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 13:06:52 PDT

Howdy list,
I opened the hood to my M151A2 today and I noticed that the rear Exhaust
manifold bolt had been sheared off, leaving a piece of the bolt in the
cylinder head. My question is how do I go about getting the bolt out, what
size is it, can it be drilled & tapped, what size? Is there a danger of
breaking the cylinder head? Taking it to a good mechanic isn't an option as
I live out in the sticks, or "way past the sticks", and I don't have the
money for that, anyway.
Thanks,
Mike