Re: [MV] The metric system in America

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 13:26:14 PDT

Keith, you know, ...I like your slogan! This thing could start right
here...a movement against the metric system. Someone like Ronzo...or
anyone with a real good command of the english language. (I notice he
can put a lot of those adjectives, adverbs or whatever it is that
describes a noun)...someone to type up a standard message that we could
email to our congressman and pass along to every mechanical minded
person that we know...and see if it would grow big enough that
Washington just might have thought of...well, you know. Guys, my
appologizes for lack of military content, I'll get off my horse
now...but if someone picks up the ball, I'll run with them. Fred Martin