Re:project vehicle for the kids

From: Derek Strine (minimade@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 17:24:03 PDT

Bjorn, I would suggest you contact the Va state Federal Surplus Dept. I
have been there to pick up items sold thru GSA that haven't been "placed"
with state or non-profit agencies...several years ago, they even had 6
HEMMIT tractors, one of which they "placed" at a YMCA camp...the camp maint.
guy even got his CDL check-out drive with it and a 24 ft flatbed trailer.( a
great source for parts too if vehicle wasn't so out of the supply chain.
The other Free source could be a state coordinator for the fire board.
Although Fire Dept may want some$$$?
    Derek