Re: [MV] wierd trailer problem

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 16:16:34 PDT

For all you folks who thought that the gummint was really smart... here is a
possible answer.... there are two bolts to mount the composite lights...
and each of them grounds some of the bulbs inside.... so if you don't have a
good ground on each of the bolts all the lights will not work... Take one
apart and look at how the suspension mounts are assembled... RAM in
Vermont where yesterday we had a foot of snow and today it was 50 and
melting and tomorrow we are promised more snow and I will be measuring it
metrically cuz centimeters are divisible by 10,