[MV] wierd trailer problem

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 04:57:41 PDT

List,
I recently got a really nice 1990 M105A2. Well...it is nice, except for the wierd problem I am having with the lights. I checked the connections and even replaced the rear composite lights...just in case...but to no avail. The running lights come on. However, the brake lights don't work, although the bulbs are fine and, when you put either signal on, both lights flash. Another thing...the larger light bulb never lights up. Any ideas? Could it be a ground problem?
Thanks,
Bruce