Re: [MV] GL requiring demil 1 yr after sale

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 07:47:48 PDT

YOU ALREADY SOLD THEM RIGHT!?

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2
MVPA #26244
From: Paul Ciminera
Subject: [MV] GL requiring demil 1 yr after sale
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 06:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hello list members,
I need some advice. I recieved a letter from GL
requesting I return (4) AN/PRC-127 radios for demil.
The sale was Jan 2002, over 1 year ago! I've already
repaired them for personal commercial/ham use.
They indicate the governement changed the Demil code
from B to C and I have ten days to return the devices.
Do I have any options?
Thanks,
Paul
MVPA 22466