Re: [MV] Electrical Problem/Trailer Hookups

From: Keith Markeson (kmarkeso@chartermi.net)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 13:31:20 PDT

I bought a 24V-12V converter from Redarc http://www.redarc.com.au/
that has outputs for turn signals, brake lights, running lights, and a
constant 12V. I got a 40 amp unit and it works great does everything
including charging my electric brake battery (12V) on the trailer. If you
call them (a little expensive since they are in Australia) and tell them
what you want to run they will tell you what you need.

Keith Markeson
1971 M35A2
1953 M105A1