Re: [MV] GL requiring demil 1 yr after sale

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 13:56:36 PDT

Many years ago I was employed by the US Govt., one way to get a
commendation was to come up with some obscure regulation that was not being
enforced. Bring this reg. to the light of day and they (big boss) has to
enforce in (easy to do) or get it changed (very difficult), so he/she
enforces it.

I never got commendation for this but did get one for designing/writing
another form to fill out.

Everette