Re: [MV] M54 injection lines leaking, need help

From: Adam Suess (ajsuess@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 20:49:49 PDT

I went out and pulled the new lines to look for a crack did not find one. I
did notice that the tapered end on #3 line was different and had bottomed
out on its ridge not allowing the taper to fully seat. This is the one that
was leaking the worst both then and now. But the original line should of
worked. Still can't get them to seal. Tightened them till I broke the line
wrench and started rounding the corners. Probably still not tight enough??.
The line wrench wasn't that strong. Thanks for the help.