[MV] M54 injection lines leaking, need help

From: Adam Suess (ajsuess@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 17:29:46 PDT

I've been having trouble with the injection lines leaking on a M54 lds 465
1A where they attach to the injection pump. I tried several times to get
them to seal. I finally gave up and ordered new lines. I can not get those
to seal either. Is there a special trick to these or ???? I looked at the
machined surfaces in the head and see nothing damaged or out of shape same
on the new lines. #3 #5 #6 leak to the point that fuel runs down the side of
the engine in a steady stream. Thanks