RE: [MV] BREAKING NEWS - MV Club Raided by Authorities

From: Henry J. Fackovec (HFackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 16:29:17 PDT

Shoot, I knew this pix would come back to haunt me, I was about to announce
my candidacy for the Southern NH fundamentalist Christian anti gambling and
sheep loving coalition. This is going to be the biggest scandal in NH since
Dr. Deuce was found to have only 2 running vehicles (One being a Subaru),
the rest is rust and mirrors.....

Back to my day job.