Re: [MV] Best Source of GI MREs (Cheaper that Dirt)...

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 19:41:40 PDT

The problem with most of these stores is that they only sell "mil spec"
MREs. These are not real issue MREs and are not as good nor do they have
the same items in the packs. Bradley's Military Surplus has the real thing.
Their web site is www.bradleys-military.com they don't show the MREs on the
site but they give you an 800 number to call. I've bought tons from them
and they are all real issue with the heaters in the bag and every new flavor
that you can imagine.

Regards,

Ed