[MV] Cheaper Than Dirt

From: Herr Bookmonger (herrbookmonger@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 02:30:19 PDT

My very first online purchase was from Cheaper Than Dirt. It was an
excellent experience. There was a problem with one item and the matter was
handled most expeditiously. Granted that was over two years ago, but I would
strongly recommend them. Their prices and selection are great. (Though
perhaps not for MREs. ;-)

They do carry a phenomenal selection of containers. Included in my purchase
was a Medical Chest, Medium that was in nearly new condition and was an
excellent addition to my M-43 Ambulance. While attached to the 45th MED BN
in (W) Germany, no self respecting ambulance crew would be without a secure
place to hide the goodies when "in the field". Having a 151 myself, I had no
room for a "stashbox". Of course, I was free to drive into town and...

Herr Bookmonger

M-43 Truck, Ambulance, ¾ Ton, 4x4, w/W