Re: [MV] M35 trip around thew world

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 12:41:44 PDT

Okay Michael, I got you bookmarked...and logged into your website...if I
wish you good luck and you're out there in some lonely place broken
down...will you take your laptop and email curse words at me for my
luck? <g> Of course theres lots of question such as how many spare tires
(3 to 4k for fronts), jerry cans, fuel filters, wrenches, jacks, spare
engines, transmissions and etc. Wow, around the world in a deuce...I'm
not even gonna ask who's footing the bill. But, I think the group on
here will want regular reports on your progress. Better find the good
places for spares and good air services...just in case. Michael
Gooden...field tester for the M35. That'll be a good title. GOOD LUCK!
Fred Martin