Re: [MV] M35 trip around the world

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 14:50:26 PDT

Michael:

Good luck on your trip. Have you bought a 20-foot air hose, with quick
disconnects and a tyre chuck? Also, you should get a spare air-brake "glad
hand" at a surplus or lorry parts store. Then you can use the Emergency
brake outlet at the rear of the M35 to refill tyres, clean stuff, and
pressurize a 55-gallon drum full of water for bathing. Using pressurized
water is so much more civilised, don't you agree?

I await reports of "the expensive lockout hubs that no-one needs or can
afford, that I can get from a guy I know for less," that went around the
world. All the best, Arthur.