still looking and not one respose

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 07:51:58 PDT

Hi Guys,

ok there must be a manual or someone on this list who can help me.

I'm looking to put the proper stenciling on the M-220 that I have its a
1956 model. Now no one has responded to me so either there is no rules to
the layout (which I doubt) or no one knows the answer (which I also doubt)
come on guys you have helped me with every other issue I have had there has
to be some one out here in cyberville that can help me... I'm on my hands
and knees..trucks getting painted next week and I have my first parade to do
in June.
helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp I will trade MRE's for the right
information since everyone wants our Canadian ones eh.

Cheers,

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Investigations
www.aasurplus.ca
Prairie Command Member - MVPA Member #25472
M.C.C. Canada Member #3203
'56 GMC M-220 - '78 BMW 728 ARMORED
"Your Full Line Military Surplus Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0