Re: [MV] MILDOCS.COM -- Deep Keyword Search Site for Electronic TMs...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 16:46:15 PDT

Hi Kenny...

>Forgive me for being ignorant but I can't seem to find a way to D/L etms from
>mildocs. Once I find the ETM I want I right click on the icon and save the
>target to my folder of choice. On logsa I get a PDF file. On mildocs I get an
>HTML file. I tried opening the html D/L and eventually the doc opens but no
>chance of saving it. Logsa sure seems easier. Any thoughts as I stumble along
>the road of computer illiteracy?

We did this for 2 reasons:

1.) To facilitate page-specific search results (an upcoming feature),
and

2.) To prevent subscribers from giving a link to a PDF on the
MILDOCS.COM site to a non-subscriber.

To download a PDF, just view it, in Acrobat, click on the Save icon in
the toolbar (it looks like a little floppy disk) and it will let you
save the file.

Thank you...good question for the FAQ!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com