Re: [MV] MILDOCS.COM -- Deep Keyword Search Site for Electronic TMs...

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 16:08:59 PDT

Forgive me for being ignorant but I can't seem to find a way to D/L etms from
mildocs. Once I find the ETM I want I right click on the icon and save the
target to my folder of choice. On logsa I get a PDF file. On mildocs I get an
HTML file. I tried opening the html D/L and eventually the doc opens but no
chance of saving it. Logsa sure seems easier. Any thoughts as I stumble along
the road of computer illiteracy?
Kenny