Re: [MV] MV Mag, Hobbie out of hand!!

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 02:52:00 PDT

Got to Berubes in Bow, New Hampshire. Three bell runs and sounds fine on
regular 90 PSI to 120 PSI truck air system and dosen't drain your air
reservoir unless you really like loooooooooooooooong blasts. The air horn
is CHROME plated and sounds identical to the real thing but is legal on the
highway. I have over 18 years as a Locomotive Engineer and believe me this
is what you want. Unfortunately Berubes dosen't have them listed on the
website but they are available and generally in stock. The air horn is
small enough to hide under the hood if necessary.

http://www.berubes.com/

At 09:53 PM 5/1/2003 -0700, Patrick Jankowiak wrote:
>Speaking of which, I am looking for a freight train-like air horn. I
>prefer something less polite.
>
>m35products wrote:
> >
> > Don't forget the airhorn.

James Shanks