M35 on car show

From: Hendon, William Calvin - Eastman (whendon@eastman.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 04:23:53 PDT

Folks, put my 66 M35A2 in a benefit antique car show yesterday. I had kids
climbing all over it here in sunny Pittsburgh. If you all have a chance,
show your truck in these events. Felt bad for one senior gentleman in that
he was trying so hard to tell me about prime movers, V 1s (90 mm), and
getting to use tracked vehicles to move the guns but his memory was not
helping him. Anyone got any spare winch kits lying around begging for a
truck?

Bill

MVPA 21439
M35