Churchville MV List of list members sites

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 06:15:37 PDT

Ronzo is coming out!!

    I will be at sites E, F 10-11, aka Sandy River Surplus and unofficial
FARP for the Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors (MVMVC) and Green
Mountain Military Vehicle Collectors (GMMVC), from midday Wed through Sat
night.
    Will be on FRS radio channel 9, code 18 if anyone is interested.
    Any interest of a common FRS channel for a meet and greet or just chase
down the folks with sites and do a word of mouth? I'll have a white board
hanging from my canopy if folks want to leave messages to each other.

    Might have RONZO on the windshield of the van, definitely have MVPA
banner in back window.
    Planning on having Band of Brothers on the telly each evening and
bringing Kelly's Heroes (love that movie, Woof, Woof !), bring your own
chairs....look for OD green flag pole and US flag (might be up at night if I
can work out the illumination angle) and red, white and blue Christmas type
lights on canopy at night.

    Hope to see ya all there.

    BTW.... SRP will have HMMWV seat frames, coil springs and mounts, and a
bunch of other odds and ends, plus two M101CDN trailers full of stuff, and
the trailers, for sale...the cherriest have already gone, but these two are
nice....stop by.

    Ron

PS Kerry , you posterior depression, please forward to the GMMVC folks as an
FYI.