Re: [MV] Churchville MV List of list members sites

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 07:05:37 PDT

OK, I'll give out my secret Churchville location as well - I'll be with
the MTA (under the flag) in the last row (V 1-8).
I'll have some 2003 East Coast Convoy Souvenirs available.

I also have metal, adjustable shelving for sale too. It's like the kind
you see in the isles at Walmart, etc.
Very heavy duty (I can climb the shelves) Easy clean up of oil spills,
etc. NO Wood!
I'm only bringing a sample section unless someone lets me know they want
some beforehand. Make me
an offer - about 60 linear feet available with over a hundred shelves.
Can be used single or double sided.

Also have some VIC/1 intercom parts

Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History