Two 9.00 - 16 Military Tires (Mohawk Chief brand) for free

From: Kevin Jensen (ktjensen@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 05:49:57 PDT

I have a couple of 9.00 -16 Mohawk Chief Military
tires available free for the taking. They may be the
original tires (just the rubber) off my M101A1 1968
trailer.

I figure I owe this to the list (and the Bantum
Trailer list too) for helping me.

They would be good for spares, and although they have
some slight dry rot ( a very subtle spider cracking,
that does not look too deep at all) they should do
well for a vehicle that is not used much. At least
for another year they should be good. The tires have
the rubber inner tubes inside still.

ktjensen@yahoo.com

I am asking that someone pick them up, if they are
interested.

******

Now if someone had a rim they would trade me for a
single tire (thereby giving me a spare) that would be
terrific. But I doubt that would be available, so I
am giving up the two tires.