Churchville Show

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 19:52:17 PDT

I didn't make it last year, so have nothing except the Aberdeen and Summit
Delaware shows to compare it to (yes, I have been going that long).

GREAT SHOW! If you have an opportunity to attend this show, GO! The
sponsors do a grea job putting it together, are most accomodating (except
they ran out of space). I picked up some great buys on stuff which
interests me, and if you are into that post 1945 M stuff, you couldn't throw
a rock without hitting LARGE PILES of it.

There is still time to book a flight to Baltimore Washington International
from wherever you are, and you are less than an hour away from the airport.