M36 Prop Shaft & Scrap Chassis Wanted

From: Michael Goodden (mgmv@auroragroup.co.uk)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 03:26:36 PDT

Hiya

Does anyone have an M36 (long wheelbase) main prop shaft anywhere in the
US or Europe? If so can you let me know how much you'd like for it.

I'd also like to find approx 36"+ of M35 chassis that we can use to
re-fabricate into the existing chassis of an M35.

I'm looking at extending the wheelbase of my M35 to the same as the M36
but keeping the shorter back behind the wheels so to keep a high
departure angle!!! This will mean that the expansible back will fit
nicely but not vastly reduce the departure angle, and not have a huge
overhang!

Many thanks
Mike
Michael Goodden