Bridge Plates

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 13:14:50 PDT

OK for all of you GU-RUs out there, what is the proper mounting procedure
for a bridge plate kit on an M-1009? I got mine with the bridge plate kit
installed and it seemed to be fairly weak. It was just held on by two bolts
through the bumper and bent back and forth with the wind. It broke off
today and I have a full kit that I got still in the bog and bag. It have
more parts and bolts by a long shot than the one that was on my M-1009.
Does anyone have the installation instructions or know where I can find a
drawing showing the correct way to mount this kit using all of the parts?

Thanks,

Ed