Shipping a vehicle from Arizona to NJ

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 14:25:07 PDT

OK List who is coming east with empty space. I am looking for someone to
haul a car & 2 engines from Prescott Arizona to NJ or close to NJ. Does
anyone know a source for transportation. What companies in the Arizona
area have list members used ???

I just purchased another 1955 Ford Fairlane with the engine removed. I also
purchased two (2) engines. Both engines, a 272 & a 292, are apart. If
whomever will haul them cannot pack them, I will need a source for the
packing. This info was on the list in the past, but since I never expected
to need it, I did not save it.

I am looking for a fair price to bring them from Prescott Arizona to
Hackettstown NJ, and thought a list member can use some $$$ to defray the
costs of a trip east.

I request that all replies are copied to my son Steven at both work & home.
I will be off line for a short period next week & Steven can reach me.

Getting the 55 Ford will give me a nice car to ride around in, while my 1952
M38A1 is at a show.

As always, I appreciate the list members for their assistance.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, KWVA