Churchville...aka "mudville"

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 22:12:06 PDT

It's 1:00 am, I just parked the deuce in the back yard with a blown
transmission and after 12 hours in that thing my head is ringing and my
hands are all tingly. Ended up with an odd number of ear plugs in my shirt
pocket. Maybe that wasn't a soft shell M&M.

Haven't had a chance to read my email, but just wanted to report that
Churchville was the coolest thing I have been to in a while. A little
muddy. No, make that a lot muddy. Will make a full report after some sleep
and breakfast. Put 1,050 miles on old stinky and all that broke was the
transmission. Seams to have lost all the oil a few hours ago. Glad I have
a couple more.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC