Churchville

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 15:37:13 PDT

Got back from Churchville at 1:30am. Mud, mud everywhere! Had a great time. Chatted w/ Joe Young who seemed to be hauling tires constantly. Met Joe Trapp (sorry to hear about the tranny). At least you made it home. The truck looks great. Met John Tennis and got to see his fibreglass M35 top. It is a very nice unit. Bought some cool stuff including a convoy light set from Rick Larson. Carrying the light set back to my truck parked at the drive-in theatre was fun. I've already begun installation. Can't wait for next year.

Dave McConnell