Going rate for M37?

From: FireflyArms (info@fireflyarms.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 05:42:57 PDT

I have the opportunity to purchase a 1953 M37 for $1000. It's a local truck,
being used as a daily driver. OD green truck, canvas top, looks nice. I've
seen it around town but not up close. Supposedly there have been
"modernizations" done that include at least an electric fuel pump. Possibility
of a spare motor being thrown in.

I'm not really into the M37 but it might be too good a deal to pass up? Any
insight about current prices, original vs. upgraded, etc. would be
appreciated.

Sam B.
http://www.fireflyarms.com