Re: [MV] What is this manual for?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 12:27:16 PDT

Hi Mike and Sandman...

Sandman is correct. It is for the M876 which is an International
Harvester F-1850. It has an 8-cylinder 548.7 cu in. Diesel engine.

Mike brings up a point we've heard before, which is that even through
MILDOCS.COM is only $20 for a year of access, some people cannot
justify even that much for their hobby usage.

Is there some per-search pricing level we should consider adding?

Maybe a monthly subscription option for $3 per month?

Ideas? Those of you who have not subscribed, what would compel you to
do so?

We really want EVERYONE to be able to use MILDOCS.COM.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com