Re: [MV] Going rate for M37?

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 12:43:51 PDT

Sam,
over the past couple of years I have seen M37s ranging
in price from $200 to $10,000. Most seem to fall in
the $1500 to $2500 range for a fairly complete and
halfway running unit. I recently purchased a 63 M37B1
w/winch, hardtop, spare tire carrier on the drivers
door, for $2100.00. It runs althought it has a rod
bearing going out, but came with a new crank. I would
think that any M37 that runs is worth an easy 1K.
dispite how orginial it is. Just my thought on this, I
am not an expert when it come to the M37s but don't
think you would go wrong on this one. BTW were did you
say it was located and the phone number.
Later
Dan Bever