Dolly Title/ Churchville and Humvee tires / Deuce problem

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 13:00:44 PDT

I bought a Dolly set for the Deuce tires. One week later Gl sends out a Title for the Dolly and my new Ammo trailer. Didn't even have a chance to ask for them and they showed up. THANKS GL.

Been having a blast at Churchville, would like to appologize to the director of traffic at the main exit on Saturday, as I wasn't going to let off power at his direction and have to be pulled out, sorry I almost ran him over.... "Keep moving" should have been the motto of the show, stopping traffic at the gate only compounded the situation in the mud. Great show other than that. (Interesting how few people know how to handle MUD and winches with all the military rigs we had there......)

Sold 8 Humvee tires, 4 were Like new, 4 had 70%+.... Nobody wanted them, so S. Roberts took them home for $150. ALL 8 OF THEM... See someone beat that price..... Oh well, he's a great guy, and can use them.

M35 Deuce seems to be locking up when we back her up. Could it be the spraque clutch? Seems to roll fine forward, but in reverse she grabs. There was an associated clicking around the transfer as well......Possibly brakes wanting to roll in one direction only? but seeking opinions / solutions.

Response e-mail to: winget@jfcom.mil. I don't get over to this server that often.
Regards
W. Winget

PS: Found a towed M3 37mm AT gun owner at the show and added it to the collection, I missed the M6 37 gun for $650, that was a fast seller....needed it too for the friends M8 rebuild Oh well, next year I'll hurry around more, and bring an extra shelter assembly wherever it's going to be located.
WAW
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX